Terms of Admission to the School
Students from all ethnicities and nationalities are accepted and welcomed into the school if they meet the following conditions:
1. Students’ age must be legal.
2. Students should not have been written off for disciplinary reasons.
3. Students must sit for a Placement Test (Entrance Exam) to determine their educational level.
4. Students who come from schools that are in affiliation with the Supreme Education Council are to be transferred to the school according to the class they are registered in and determined by the Ministry of Education and Learning.
Registration Procedures For New Students
The Qatar Ministry of Education requires that all of the following documents be submitted to the school before entry:
1. 4 recent colored passport photographs.
2. Original passports together with a photocopy of each:
-Father’s passport and Residence Visa.
-Student’s passport and Residence Visa.
If Residence Visas are still being processed, then the passports must show the Immigration Entry Stamp.
A Company letter should be submitted confirming that visa applications are being processed - this can only be accepted on a temporary basis, and photocopies of Residence Visas must be forwarded to school as soon as visas are issued.
3. Birth Certificate.
4. The most recent original school report from the previous school. The report should show the class, date and results, if issued by the school.
5. A copy of immunization card or Health Record for the student.
Fees are paid as follows:
- One third of the annual fees upon registration.
- One third of the annual fees before the first day of second term.
- One third of the annual fees before the first day of the third term.
Providing the above documents is a necessity